|author||Peter Collingbourne <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-11-12 18:53:33 -0800|
|committer||Eric W. Biederman <email@example.com>||2020-11-23 10:31:05 -0600|
arch: move SA_* definitions to generic headers
Most architectures with the exception of alpha, mips, parisc and sparc use the same values for these flags. Move their definitions into asm-generic/signal-defs.h and allow the architectures with non-standard values to override them. Also, document the non-standard flag values in order to make it easier to add new generic flags in the future. A consequence of this change is that on powerpc and x86, the constants' values aside from SA_RESETHAND change signedness from unsigned to signed. This is not expected to impact realistic use of these constants. In particular the typical use of the constants where they are or'ed together and assigned to sa_flags (or another int variable) would not be affected. Signed-off-by: Peter Collingbourne <firstname.lastname@example.org> Acked-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <email@example.com> Acked-by: "Eric W. Biederman" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Dave Martin <Dave.Martin@arm.com> Link: https://linux-review.googlesource.com/id/Ia3849f18b8009bf41faca374e701cdca36974528 Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Eric W. Biederman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/h8300')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/arch/h8300/include/uapi/asm/signal.h b/arch/h8300/include/uapi/asm/signal.h
index e15521037348..2cd0dce2b6a6 100644
@@ -57,30 +57,6 @@ typedef unsigned long sigset_t;
#define SIGRTMIN 32
#define SIGRTMAX _NSIG
- * SA_FLAGS values:
- * SA_ONSTACK indicates that a registered stack_t will be used.
- * SA_RESTART flag to get restarting signals (which were the default long ago)
- * SA_NOCLDSTOP flag to turn off SIGCHLD when children stop.
- * SA_RESETHAND clears the handler when the signal is delivered.
- * SA_NOCLDWAIT flag on SIGCHLD to inhibit zombies.
- * SA_NODEFER prevents the current signal from being masked in the handler.
- * SA_ONESHOT and SA_NOMASK are the historical Linux names for the Single
- * Unix names RESETHAND and NODEFER respectively.
-#define SA_NOCLDSTOP 0x00000001
-#define SA_NOCLDWAIT 0x00000002 /* not supported yet */
-#define SA_SIGINFO 0x00000004
-#define SA_ONSTACK 0x08000000
-#define SA_RESTART 0x10000000
-#define SA_NODEFER 0x40000000
-#define SA_RESETHAND 0x80000000
-#define SA_NOMASK SA_NODEFER
-#define SA_ONESHOT SA_RESETHAND
#define SA_RESTORER 0x04000000
#define MINSIGSTKSZ 2048