|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-22 09:51:37 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-24 17:37:53 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 91
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 or at your option any later version [drbd] is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with [drbd] see the file copying if not write to the free software foundation 675 mass ave cambridge ma 02139 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 16 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/lru_cache.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/lib/lru_cache.c b/lib/lru_cache.c
index 2b10a4024c35..c69ee53d8dde 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
@@ -7,19 +8,6 @@
Copyright (C) 2003-2008, Philipp Reisner <email@example.com>.
Copyright (C) 2003-2008, Lars Ellenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- drbd is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
- any later version.
- drbd is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with drbd; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
- the Free Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.