|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-04 10:11:33 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-06-19 17:09:55 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 500
Based on 2 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation # extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 4122 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Enrico Weigelt <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'virt/lib')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/virt/lib/irqbypass.c b/virt/lib/irqbypass.c
index 6d2fcd6fcb25..43de8ae78fa1 100644
@@ -1,13 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* IRQ offload/bypass manager
* Copyright (C) 2015 Red Hat, Inc.
* Copyright (c) 2015 Linaro Ltd.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
* Various virtualization hardware acceleration techniques allow bypassing or
* offloading interrupts received from devices around the host kernel. Posted
* Interrupts on Intel VT-d systems can allow interrupts to be received