Diffstat (limited to 'crypto/asymmetric_keys/restrict.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/asymmetric_keys/restrict.c b/crypto/asymmetric_keys/restrict.c
index 77ebebada29c..84cefe3b3585 100644
@@ -244,9 +244,10 @@ int restrict_link_by_key_or_keyring(struct key *dest_keyring,
* @payload: The payload of the new key.
* @trusted: A key or ring of keys that can be used to vouch for the new cert.
- * Check the new certificate only against the key or keys passed in the data
- * parameter. If one of those is the signing key and validates the new
- * certificate, then mark the new certificate as being ok to link.
+ * Check the new certificate against the key or keys passed in the data
+ * parameter and against the keys already linked to the destination keyring. If
+ * one of those is the signing key and validates the new certificate, then mark
+ * the new certificate as being ok to link.
* Returns 0 if the new certificate was accepted, -ENOKEY if we
* couldn't find a matching parent certificate in the trusted list,