Diffstat (limited to 'mm/maccess.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/mm/maccess.c b/mm/maccess.c
index 3ca8d97e5010..81df3b788284 100644
@@ -40,9 +40,9 @@ probe_write_common(void __user *dst, const void *src, size_t size)
* happens, handle that and return -EFAULT.
* We ensure that the copy_from_user is executed in atomic context so that
- * do_page_fault() doesn't attempt to take mmap_sem. This makes
+ * do_page_fault() doesn't attempt to take mmap_lock. This makes
* probe_kernel_read() suitable for use within regions where the caller
- * already holds mmap_sem, or other locks which nest inside mmap_sem.
+ * already holds mmap_lock, or other locks which nest inside mmap_lock.
* probe_kernel_read_strict() is the same as probe_kernel_read() except for
* the case where architectures have non-overlapping user and kernel address