blob: 9dc845cf7d88c77eec874cf38ee69231b92eefae (plain
Index of files in Documentation/powerpc. If you think something about
Linux/PPC needs an entry here, needs correction or you've written one
please mail me.
Cort Dougan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- this file
- Information on how the powerpc kernel is wrapped for boot on various
- info on how we support a variety of CPUs with minimal compile-time
- Overview of the CXL driver.
- info on PCI Bus EEH Error Recovery
- Documentation on the firmware assisted dump mechanism "fadump".
- IBM "Hypervisor Virtual Console Server" Installation Guide
- Linux 2.6.x on MPC52xx family
- Description of the API for using the PMU with Event Based Branches.
- describes the layout of firmware binaries for the Freescale QUICC
Engine and the code that parses and uploads the microcode therein.
- Information on the ptrace interfaces for hardware debug registers.
- Overview of the Power8 transactional memory support.
- Overview DSCR (Data Stream Control Register) support.